1. Our infrared sauna pods emit both far and near infrared light therapy, providing you with a unique, dual-action detox.
2. The beds are lined with 440 jade stones, adding a powerful healing component to your sweat experience.
3. Our state-of-the-art sauna pods allow you to breathe fresh air, keeping your head from overheating during the detox process.
4. In contrast to infrared wraps or wood saunas, our jade stones are not porous. This helps protect you from bacteria exposure and provides you with a cleaner sweat experience.
5. Our infrared red light technology penetrates up to ten inches into the exterior epidermis, recharging and rebuilding at the cellular level.
Much like the sun, Infrared saunas use an invisible wavelength, which raise the temperature in your body without heating up the surrounding air. This radiant heat penetrates deep below the skin, yielding an abundance of natural healing properties. Traditional saunas just heat the air – rather than the body directly – at temperatures ranging from 180-220 degrees. Most people cannot stand this “outside heat” for a long period of time and tend to feel an intense drying effect.
Infrared saunas, on the other hand, allow for longer treatment times and great detoxifying effects due to resonant absorption. In fact, in the Infrared Sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins (and 80% water) versus only 3% in a conventional sauna!
|Monday, Wednesday||12:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|